Jobs – President, Media Strategy
Location: Washington, D.C.
Aisle 518 is looking for an experienced and strategic leader who can build and grow our media department. This position will be responsible for managing the media team as well as being a strategic partner with clients and business development.
An ideal candidate would have experience across various aspects of the media industry, including in-platform buying/optimizations and media planning, as well as reporting and analytics. In addition, this person should have experience managing large teams and have a plan for employee growth and development.
Responsibilities include but not limited to
- Establish and drive the strategic media vision and direction for the agency and our clients
- Build and manage media team, focusing on department structure and team professional development
- Must be able to work across the company to establish and maintain media processes to ensure campaigns launch and end accordingly
- Establish and ensure the absolute highest quality work and client satisfaction within the team by helping build internal QA, optimization, and reporting processes
- Working with other members of the senior leadership team to ensure various teams within the company are working together internally and effectively with our clients
- Collaborate with other teams and departments to help identify, pitch, and win new business opportunities
- 10+ years in the media industry with experience in strategy, planning, or buying roles
- 5+ years managing employees, specifically larger teams of 5 or more employees across different disciplines
- Expertise running different types of media campaigns including direct response, lead generation, awareness, and persuasion campaigns
- Experience planning and/or recommending media campaigns to clients
- In-platform media buying experience with platforms like Facebook, Google Ads, The Trade Desk, or other DSPs
- Has established media processes for planning, executing, and tracking campaigns and spending
- Comfortable and able to speak both high level and in the weeds to clients of all levels
- Proven track record of successfully seeking out, pitching, and winning new clients
Salary and Benefits
- Salary dependent on experience
- 100 percent employer-paid health, dental and vision plans
- 401K with up to 5% matching
- Monthly cell phone and public transportation allowance
- Supplemental mental health care coverage
- Monthly student loan reimbursement allowance
- Minimum of 15 flexible, paid time off days each year (not including holidays)
- Open leave policy for illness or childcare needs
- Minimum of 12 weeks paid parental leave
To apply for this position, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Aisle 518 Strategies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Aisle 518 is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Aisle are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Aisle 518 will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.