Jobs – Senior Digital Strategist
Location: Washington, D.C.
We’re looking to hire someone to lead and implement the digital strategy for some of our largest clients: think top-tier Senate and gubernatorial campaigns, along with large organizations doing the kind of work that makes you eager to get started in the morning.
You’re going to lead the work at all stages of the operation and enjoy the credit. The ideal candidate will have run large digital operations previously, raised a lot of money, led big and exciting acquisition campaigns and more. Because of the size of the efforts you’ll be leading, you’ll likely work with two or three clients — and it is our pledge to make sure we’re working together to connect you with ones you want. You should expect to manage staff in this role.
- You are the client lead and that means articulating your vision for the digital program in full, producing the results, and keeping the client updated on our progress. You will definitely get regular support given the nature of these clients, but this is your show.
- Lead the strategic development and implementation of large-scale direct response marketing campaigns. You will have a DR specialist to work with in this role.
- Calendar and run email programs designed to mobilize supporters, often with an emphasis on small-dollar, online fundraising programs. You will write the majority of the content, but you will have production support in this role.
- In this role, you’ll be expected to manage staff and with that comes the expectation that we are going to help mentor and train them to do the work we already know how to do very well.
- Some business development potentially, especially if it’s going to be one of your clients.
- Other duties as necessary
- You’ve run large-scale email programs and have probably have a couple million dollars raised under your belt. You know how to calendar, write, plan and execute tests, and do some production in a pinch.
- Experience leading large-scale direct response advertising programs that spend a lot of money. Your instinct is push to spend at scale when opportunities present themselves.
- Paid, digital persuasion campaign fluency is a bonus, but literacy is fine.
- Experience running social media campaigns is a plus
- Experience managing integrations between digital and field is also a plus
- Previous experience as a client lead, whether that’s as an in-house digital director reporting to superiors on a campaign or within an organization or a firm.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary: $78,000 to $95,000/yr (depending on experience)
- 100 percent employer-paid health, dental and vision plans
- 401K with up to 5% matching
- Monthly cell phone and public transportation allowance
- Supplemental mental health care coverage
- Monthly student loan reimbursement allowance
- Minimum of 15 flexible, paid time off days each year (not including holidays)
- Open leave policy for illness or childcare needs
- Minimum of 12 weeks paid parental leave
To apply for this position, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Aisle 518 Strategies is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive organization, women, people of color, and LGBTQ individuals are encouraged to apply.
Aisle 518 Strategies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Aisle 518 is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Aisle are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Aisle 518 will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.