Jobs – Senior Digital Advertising Strategist
Location: Washington, D.C.
- Lead multiple statewide and/or national advertising campaigns, partnering with other teams and colleagues to drive results
- Develop digital ad campaigns focusing on overall strategy, creative approach, audience development, placements, a/b tests, platforms, and thresholds for success
- Relentlessly identify opportunities for online advertising to achieve client outcomes
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to anticipate client needs ahead of key moments and use existing content to create and drive ad campaigns
- Mentor and train staff on digital marketing strategies, tactics, and processes
- Write content, lead designers on creative, optimize pages for conversions, and test ad campaigns on multiple platforms
- Load content, creative, and targeting into ad platforms like Facebook, Adwords, Twitter, and more
- Identify new business opportunities and work with leadership to develop them
- Optimize, and accelerate advertising approaches based on campaign results
- Create reports, verify for accuracy, and provide analysis on campaigns to Aisle 518 leadership and clients
- Evaluate and implement the use of new technologies and channels for direct response campaigns
- 3-4+ years of professional experience running and trafficking large direct response marketing campaigns with a focus on Facebook, Google Ads, Google Marketing Platform and/or Twitter advertising
- At least one cycle working on a political campaign, at a political organization, or within a firm that works with one of those two
- Experience talking campaign or organizational leaders through the results of direct response marketing campaigns
- Experience using constituent relationship management software such as Blue State Digital, NGP, ActionKit, Salesforce or other platforms
- Experience in report template design, data visualization, and presentation design a plus
- Impeccable attention to detail and metric-driven analytical thinking
Salary and Benefits
- Salary range: $70,000 to $90,000 per year (depending on experience)
- 100 percent employer-paid health, dental and vision plans
- Minimum of 15 flexible, paid time off days each year (not including holidays)
- Open leave policy for illness or childcare needs
- Minimum of 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Monthly phone reimbursement
- Public transportation allowance
To apply for this position, email email@example.com. Thank you!
Aisle 518 Strategies is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive organization, women, people of color, and LGBTQ individuals are encouraged to apply.
Aisle 518 Strategies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Aisle 518 is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Aisle are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Aisle 518 will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.