Jobs – Media Planner
Location: Washington, D.C.
Media Planner will be responsible for planning, campaign management/optimization on accounts, and will work closely with the media team on execution.
- Develop plans which align with client/campaign objectives and work closely with internal teams to ensure media plans deliver upon agreed strategies and approach
- Lead on campaign implementation/management in buying, negotiating, implementation, optimization, and analysis
- Present plan recommendations to the client
- Establish specifications and timelines needed for campaign launch and work across the team to ensure a successful execution
- Use internal data sources as well as past performance to develop insights and strategy for current/future efforts
- Work on client requests and prioritize plan changes, budget changes, campaign flighting, and marketplace information
- Analyze media performance against KPI’s to determine if campaigns are reaching original objectives and make needed adjustments to deliver on goals
- Be the day-to-day contact for media vendors and troubleshoot issues
- Cross-reference and approve all media invoices to be processed
- Experience with multiple forms of media including but not limited to digital, mobile, SEM, paid social, and OOH
- Fluency in utilizing different types of targeting to reach audiences
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and is a self-starter/demonstrates initiative
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Thrives in a collaborative environment and is a problem solver
- Working knowledge of planning tools (MRI, comScore, eMarketer, Google Marketing Platform- Campaign Manager, DV 360)
- Microsoft Office Software (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- 1-3 years of professional experience media planning digital marketing campaigns
- Experience working on a political campaign, at a political organization, advertising agency, or client-side
- Experience presenting media plans and campaign analysis to clients and internal teams
- Experience mentoring and training a plus
Salary and Benefits
- Salary: $58,000 to $70,000 per year (depending on experience)
- 100 percent employer-paid health, dental and vision plans
- Minimum of 15 flexible, paid time off days each year (not including holidays)
- Open leave policy for illness or childcare needs
- Minimum of 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Monthly phone reimbursement
- Public transportation allowance
To apply for this position, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Aisle 518 Strategies is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive organization, women, people of color, and LGBTQ individuals are encouraged to apply.
Aisle 518 Strategies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Aisle 518 is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Aisle are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Aisle 518 will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.