Jobs – Digital Advertising Strategist
Location: Washington, D.C.
- Plan and execute digital advertising campaigns and testing strategies for direct response and persuasion goals
- Test, optimize, and accelerate advertising approaches based on campaign results
- Create reports and provide real-time feedback on campaigns to Aisle 518 leadership and clients
- Load content, creative, and targeting into ad platforms like Facebook, Adwords, Twitter, and more
- Make recommendations and optimize campaigns for pacing up, expanding, or scaling back
- Evaluate and implement the use of new technologies and channels for direct response campaigns
- Write and edit ad copy and landing pages, partnering with designers and developers
- 1-3 years of professional experience running digital marketing campaigns with a focus on Facebook, Google Ads, Google Marketing Platform and/or Twitter advertising
- Experience working with Facebook Ads and Business Manager
- Experience working on a political campaign, at a political organization, or within a firm that works with one of those two
- Experience talking campaign or organizational leaders through the results of direct response marketing campaigns
- Experience using constituent relationship management software such as Blue State Digital, NGP, ActionKit, Salesforce or other platforms
- Experience in report template design, data visualization, and presentation design a plus
- Impeccable attention to detail and metric-driven analytical thinking
Salary and Benefits
- Salary: $58,000 to $70,000 per year (depending on experience)
- 100 percent employer-paid health, dental and vision plans
- Minimum of 15 flexible, paid time off days each year (not including holidays)
- Open leave policy for illness or childcare needs
- Minimum of 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Monthly phone reimbursement
- Public transportation allowance
To apply for this position, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Aisle 518 Strategies is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive organization, women, people of color, and LGBTQ individuals are encouraged to apply.
Aisle 518 Strategies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Aisle 518 is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Aisle are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Aisle 518 will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.