Jobs – Creative Director or Chief Creative Officer
Please apply at email@example.com
We’re looking for someone with creative leadership experience and a vision for the future of progressive storytelling and creative – with a focus on video’s role in driving action and moving public opinion. This search is for a senior-to-executive level role at Aisle 518 Strategies.
We are interested in talking to people from diverse backgrounds and levels of experience for this role. The ideal candidate might be an experienced copywriter and creative lead who has been working behind the scenes driving some of the best work at a creative agency. Or the right person could be a big talent relatively early in their career, looking for a break-out role and opportunity to build something new and exciting while working to take back the White House and U.S. Senate. The ideal candidate also could be someone who has served in an agency leadership role for a decade or more, working in more traditional mediums like television but is hungry for a new challenge and meaningful work.
That said, we are sure that the ideal candidate must have significant experience driving creative ideation, scriptwriting and overseeing production, particularly for video, as well as managing multiple projects on tight deadlines. And this person must have a passion for progressive politics and be ready to be hands-on in the growth of the agency.
- Define and iterate on a vision for what visual storytelling for progressive candidates and causes should be in the coming decade
- Create and drive the execution of creative strategies for political and non-profit clients with a focus on video as a tool for driving action and changing public opinion in measurable ways
- Collaborate with digital and advertising strategists on overall client strategies, creative direction and production, optimizations and actionable insights Oversee the creation of creative assets that implement high level creative strategies that accomplish campaign objectives
- Partner with fellow senior leaders at the firm on new business proposals, pitches and thought leadership in the industry
- Develop collaborative systems for the prioritization and assignment of creative projects and requests in close collaboration with the Art Director and other colleagues from the agency
- Track the latest developments in the industry and help define best practices and use cases on digital platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, OTT/CTV, etc.
- Educate clients and colleagues on new opportunities for the use of digital creative to achieve impact and test new approaches
- 5-10+ years’ experience, preferably in an agency, media or political environment
- Substantial experience developing videos that move people to action or change opinions
- Expert consumer of research for the development of impactful messaging and creative concepts
- Experience leading people (i.e. contractors, staff, etc.) to produce incredible, impactful creative
- Preference for candidates with experience collaborating with a graphic design or branding team
- Advanced skills with Adobe Creative Cloud apps, specifically Premiere Pro and After Effects, or other video editing and motion graphics tools
- Ability to work in PC and Mac environments
Salary and Benefits
- 100 percent employer-paid health, dental and vision plans
- Minimum of 15 flexible, paid time off days each year (not including holidays)
- Open leave policy for illness or childcare needs
- Minimum of 12 weeks paid parental leave
- We’ll buy you a new laptop (MAC or PC, your choice)
- Public transportation allowance
Aisle 518 Strategies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Aisle 518 is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Aisle are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Aisle 518 will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.