Jobs – Digital Strategist
Please apply at email@example.com
We’re looking to hire someone to lead and implement the digital strategy for a few of our great candidates and organizations: think inspirational new leaders in the House, sitting U.S. Senators, exciting candidates gearing up for tough elections or organizations doing the kind of work that makes you eager to get started in the morning.
You’re going to lead the work at all stages of the operation and enjoy the credit — but with the support of other members of the team when needed. The ideal candidate will have either led or been an important part of a digital operation previously. You’ve led or helped raised a lot of money as part of an email program and have familiarity with direct response advertising campaigns as well. You’ll likely work with three clients maximum — and it is our pledge to make sure we’re working together to connect you with ones you want. You should expect some production help in this role.
- You are the client lead and that means articulating your vision for the digital program in full, producing the results, and keeping the client updated on our progress.
- Calendar and run email programs designed to mobilize supporters, often with an emphasis on small-dollar, online fundraising programs. You will write the majority of the content, but you will have production support in this role.
- Work with our digital advertising team to develop and implement direct response marketing campaigns with a focus on email acquisition and direct donate ads.
- In this role, you will have some production help but should also recognize that you’ll be doing some measure of email production for your clients, as well.
- Very limited business development possible, but only if it’s going to be one of your clients and you’ll never have to do it alone.
- Other duties as necessary
- You have either led an email program for a reasonable-size campaign or organization, or been an integral part of a large scale email program previously.
- You know how to calendar, write, plan, execute tests and report results for an email campaign focused primarily, but not exclusively, on raising money online.
- Experience as part of a team running direct response advertising programs with a focus on donations and email acquisition.
- Some experience doing email production on platforms like Blue State Digital, NGP or Action Kit and are willing to do production for your clients.
- Experience running social media campaigns is a plus
- Experience managing integrations between digital and field is also a plus
Salary and Benefits
- Salary: $70,000 to $78,000/yr
- 100 percent employer-paid health, dental and vision plans
- Minimum of 15 flexible, paid time off days each year (not including holidays)
- Open leave policy for illness or childcare needs
- Minimum of 12 weeks paid parental leave
- We’ll buy you a new laptop (MAC or PC, your choice)
- Public transportation allowance
Aisle 518 Strategies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Aisle 518 is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Aisle are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Aisle 518 will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.